1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to our new forum!
  3. Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

PreSeason Announcements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kris Cobb, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb Member Forum Administrator ISR Administration ISR Club President Team Owners' Association Sporting Department

Ratings:
    +2,083 / 41 / -21
    Team:
    Avid Chronic Racing
    Allocations are up on GPCOS for Bahrain. If you do not allocate it is a Start from pits penalty, NO EXCEPTIONS! You also do not get to prequalify if there is enough drivers to fulfill that requirement!

DO NOT SHARE SERVER PASSWORDS! Drivers should be able to find this on GPCOS! Passwords will be updated this season as well.

If you do not pay the license fees, you cannot race! If you somehow do race you will be disqualified!

We still desperately need ACE Broadcaster(s), an ACE Race Director and a World Championship Director!

There will be one more update on Monday to add some liveries that I missed. The next update will be later this month.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jean-Pierre Helpap

Jean-Pierre Helpap Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 3 / -0
    Two questions. How can i see that i payed the licence fee?

You said: The next update will be later this month.

Am i'm right that they will do changes to the mod during the season? So the 1.00 is not the final one?

3. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb Member Forum Administrator ISR Administration ISR Club President Team Owners' Association Sporting Department

Ratings:
    +2,083 / 41 / -21
    Team:
    Avid Chronic Racing
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Daniel Brewer

Daniel Brewer Member BANNED

Ratings:
    +203 / 1 / -16
    I am more than happy to deal with ace post race checks temporarily if desperately needed, cannot commit to directing on the day however.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. GeorgeManousakis

GeorgeManousakis Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 4 / -0
    Scheduled events World Championship is showing 2016 allocations. Is there another way for us to confirm that our allocation was done correctly , other then Bahrain race is no longer availiable in the drop down menu?

6. Kris Cobb

Ratings:
    +2,083 / 41 / -21
    Team:
    Avid Chronic Racing
    Left sidebar, go all the way down to scheduled races and click on the lap count. Its shows all the allocations there.

• Like Like x 1