Looking for potential team members and drivers for my team

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
Hi,

You saw me post what the most important things for running an FSR team are, so I am posting here to see if anyone is willing to fill in positions for this team.

Now I myself will be able to do things like paint the car liveries etc, but won't be able to fully commit every race to watching it all happen, but I am confident if I can get the right people this team can go big. What I'm saying is don't class me as the team boss, class me as the team founder.

I am hoping we can enter the PRO series as a team as soon as Germany, so what I'm looking for is potential drivers for the team. I'm not looking for a maximum of two drivers, if four drivers come along there will be a second team in PRO.

I already have someone who can do setups, but if one of the drivers is good at setups, it would be even better if you contributed with your setups as well, because it would be good if each race there was two setups to choose from. And also if one of the setup creators is unavailable for a race, then there is a backup available.

I'm not looking for a team manager, because I am thinking that all of the people I have currently running a CRC team (me included) could all be assistant team managers.

We are yet to decide on a team name but that should be sorted soon, as well as the unveiling of the yellow beast! :)

If all goes successful, we hope to move up to ACE and then maybe even the heights of WC for 2017.

Gerlof de Vries

PRO Championship
Team
Flag-to-Flag
I think I can speak for Cameron aswell, that we rather wait for to go to pro in 2017. Or when we win several races in ama.
Plus seeing what Matt did in Canada not too long ago, I don't have 100% trust that he could be team leader over me. With all due respect ofcourse.

But in any case, good luck with this ambitious journey Matt.

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
I think I can speak for Cameron aswell, that we rather wait for to go to pro in 2017. Or when we win several races in ama.
Plus seeing what Matt did in Canada not too long ago, I don't have 100% trust that he could be team leader over me. With all due respect ofcourse.

But in any case, good luck with this ambitious journey Matt.
I agree with what you said there Gerlof, for now I am fine in AMA, need more experience in Sim-racing, this is my first ever season :)

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
As a driver, I'm not moving up to PRO till 2017 at earliest. I'm not ready to move up yet. I'm just planning on entering a Pro team for Germany, not with me as a driver.

As I said, I am not the team manager. Me and a whole bunch of others will be assistant managers (so have the same amount of authority as each other), and Gerlof or Cameron or anyone else if they offered, if you were willing to be another assistant manager, then it would be fantastic!

BTW The Canada formation lap I have moved on from. I drove like a retard in that instance, hopefully itll never happen again. xD

Gerlof de Vries

PRO Championship
Team
Flag-to-Flag
Not interested, you may have moved on from the Canada race, but other drivers remember that sort of stuff ;)

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
The driver I hit moved on...

To the point, I have found 3 drivers so there will be a second team as well. I'm looking for a fourth. I also have a race engineer who will be the engineer for all drivers.

Who those drivers are gonna be will be revealed this week...

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
We have our line-up! All will be revealed during the week!

Dominic Foster

It's amazing how often I am slightly hinted at in these forums, it's like every other post is secretly about me "the driver I hit moved on" for example. I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!!! :D

FSR Server Time

Discord

Latest resources