Invictus announces WC Sister Team

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
Today we are delighted to announce that Invictus Motorsport have acquired a second WC license!

The team will be called 'Keyboard Racing Team.' Sim racing with a keyboard is dead, something we are keen to promote, yes, both of our drivers will be using the keyboard in races!

We can announce our driver lineup as two brand new drivers. Mike Crotch will be leading the team, his keyboard experience should enable him to challenge for the title. Our second driver, Stewart Pid, also has experience with keyboard. We are confident that despite entering a race late, Keyboard Racing Team can challenge for the title!

See you on Track!
#AprilFools

Victor Ivanov

Vice-President
Staff member
Forum Administrator
ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
I'm sorry Matt but this is the dumbest post of yours for your whole career of trolling. I don't know what is your problem but it seems to me like you have no real understanding of the surroundings and normal human behavior. Your general exposure in the FSR forums which I would easily call trolling brings the whole league down and makes it look totally unprofessional from every angle you look at it. I would kindly suggest you find another hobby or at least think a little bit before bringing such insanity out of your head.

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources