I'm looking for a position as a commentator for 2017.

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Website
youtube.com
Heya people,

Now before you call out the obvious "Finns can't be commentators", chill and listen for a moment. :D I am seriously considering the position, and if it's open for me, I'd be more than happy to hop in, as a volunteer like all the others in FSR.

I haven't done any simracing kinda commentating before, however I do have casual experience of commentating sometimes on my streams on Twitch...so I wouldn't get into this with 0 experience.

I posted a simple demo on the 2017 Administration thread ( link ) , it isn't much, but is a starter.

Like I said, I can do more if need be, and like Georg said, I lack emotions in the demo...but like I replied I didn't really have anything to be "emotional" about. :p

Have a listen and give your honest thoughts. I can also describe myself in words: I can't speak that fast, but I try my best to pronounce correctly. I might choose wrong words and that but I really try, with the best of my Finnish abilities. :p

Ok. Again and slow... I said write someone of the media team. Not to make a decision but to show your skills. I`m pretty sure if the media team wants you, kris will be the last one to say no.

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources