Hungary

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Dewald Nel

Not sure if it's just me, but if you just touch the white lines where there's grass on the outside, you spin.

Also, the grass seems to be less grass and more magnet.

If it's supposed to be this way, fine by me as it's the same for everyone, but just thought I'd report it anyway, just in case.

Dave Paling

ISR Administration
Media Department
one thing i would say, turn 7 exit anti cut is a bit on the evil side,once you touch that its pulling you off the track,even though 2 wheels are still clearly on the track

I was at Silverstone for the official F1 testing.
One driver in a Toro Rosso put one outside rear wheel on the astroturf on the PIT STRAIGHT and the result was. 360 degree spin. Loads of blue smoke.
It beats me when ppl complain of a lack of grip on surfaces that are not part of the race track.

I was at Silverstone for the official F1 testing.
One driver in a Toro Rosso put one outside rear wheel on the astroturf on the PIT STRAIGHT and the result was. 360 degree spin. Loads of blue smoke.
It beats me when ppl complain of a lack of grip on surfaces that are not part of the race track.
please astro doesn't have rubber and probably doesn't have the same grip as kerbs or track but they still have grip, do you remember the fight between vettel and alonso in silverstone? they were using astro a lot of times but I don't remember them spinning, didn't they? didn't Hamilton used astro all laps in qualy at luffield exit this year?

Last edited:

Jernej Simončič

World Championship
WC Team Manager
At many corner exits at silverstone there's green coloured tarmac instead of astro, luffield for example. Exit onto main straight theres kerb-astro-green tarmac-asphalt runoff. I wish we just put normal grass there instead of astro...

Well tbf I can see what the fuss is about. The curbs and astro do have little grip, but then I learnt to drive the track and its fine. Prevents you from pushing on the limit at certain corners and could be very interesting in the race to see who dares the most.

It is the same for everyone after all. Just imagine your driving at Monaco.

Florian Bekker

Team
none
I think the Allocations amount says enough, drove the track a few times now and it is too unpredictable. chicane gives you a bump (inside right), before even hitting the higher curb part. I think it would be wise to postpone and drive another track (nurburgring or mexico)

Dewald Nel

I think the Allocations amount says enough, drove the track a few times now and it is too unpredictable. chicane gives you a bump (inside right), before even hitting the higher curb part. I think it would be wise to postpone and drive another track (nurburgring or mexico)
Are you certain you're driving this specific version of Hungary? Can't say I've ever had a problem there, or heard anyone in our team mention it...

EDIT: BTW not trolling here, just genuinely sounds like you've got the wrong track.

Last edited:

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources