Hungary

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Victor Ivanov

Vice-President
Staff member
Forum Administrator
ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
When you setup the live weather make sure you've selected the right coordinates. The track default is a point somewhere on the Serbia/Bosnia border.

Victor Ivanov

Vice-President
Staff member
Forum Administrator
ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Dont know if its possible to remove the green part beside the kurbs because its horrible..
I wouldn't do that. This is beautiful extending prevention. You have no work on that part of the track.

Its perfect for me. If you`re not stupidly going ful throttle but relaxed 50% as soon as you notice you`ll go wide nothing happens. It costs the right amount of time what a little mistake should cost

I've done a few laps last night on this track and it's fine for me once you get your accuracy right and as Georg mentioned you need to relax the throttle when hitting the artificial grass otherwise you will end up losing your rear end. Other that that there's no real issue here.

Why not Soft/Hard? Will be very interesting tyre choice for qualifying. That adds at least some intrigue for most boring race of the season.

Last edited:

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
sooooo Pit Stops, if you are first 1/2/3/4 people then you are stuffed, the pit limiter line needs to be moved backwards, it is right next to the pitboxes so you have to slow down more than people going to the end of the pit lane

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources