FSR: How to get started

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
20220116234152_1.jpg

Welcome to Formula-SimRacing.net (FSR). Here is what you need to know to get racing with us!

FSR has 4 Main Divisions With Drivers and Constructors titles to be won!
We use Open Wheel Formula cars, with increasing level of driver assists as you go down the division ladder

• World Championship - Highest level of single seaters in rFactor 2.
  • PRO - For people almost ready for World Championship, but need to gain more top level experience.
  • Academy - For competitive drivers, who have a good level of experience and skill.
  • Amateur - For beginners and people who need some more time before making it to the top

NEW DRIVERS - We give you a driver's license level depending on your ability
Use this form link to get yourself onto the Driver Listings sheet, if you are not already
https://forum.formula-simracing.net/index.php?form/driver-listing-request.14/select

Also you can join the chat on our discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/xNQmcvw

You can rewatch livestreams from our races on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/FormulaSimRacing

Last edited:

Ferry Overwater

ACA Championship
Team
Riverside Sim Racing
Hello,

I paid my entrance fee last week to ride in the amateur series for a year, but I still have no notice of what server, passwords and such I can use for training.

Also, I can't post on Discord because I can't get my phone number verified.

Can someone tell me now what to do and where I obtain the above information please.

Thank you,

Ferry Overwater

Louis Smith

ACA Championship
Epic Donator
There is no AMA this season. You are part of ACA. Use the FSR server for practice. To race you need to fill out a team application form with you as the manager and driver. Give your team a name. When approved you will see your name on the ACA entry list. It takes about a day.

Louis Smith

ACA Championship
Epic Donator
Hello,

I paid my entrance fee last week to ride in the amateur series for a year, but I still have no notice of what server, passwords and such I can use for training.

Also, I can't post on Discord because I can't get my phone number verified.

Can someone tell me now what to do and where I obtain the above information please.

Thank you,

Ferry Overwater
There is no AMA this season. You are part of ACA. Use the FSR server for practice. To race you need to fill out a team application form with you as the manager and driver. Give your team a name. When approved you will see your name on the ACA entry list. It takes about a day.

You must be on the driver's list first.

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources