FSR Historic Moments

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Ondrej

Sorry but why are you promoting a guy who was banned from FSR for life - a very short life time ban I must say ? As cool as the fight might seem, as i wrote on facebook, it was just for fun for them. They were both lapped so didn't care about anything. If you want some historic moments look at battles Bruno vs Roy, look at some Morand vs Bono races not at such pathetic losers as in the above video.

Felix van Delft

Vice President
Disclaimer, the following comment is 100% my own opinion and does not represent the ISR Administration.

Ondrej, I can understand your point. Yes Sean was banned and yes they were fighting for 14th place. However, as you might be able to read from the title of the video and this thread, this is about FSR's historic momentS (plural). I intentionally did not want to start the list with the absolute creme de la creme. I wanted to start with a little less relevant, but still very nice and exciting battle. I do not care what caused the battle; I don't care if it was because they waited for each-other. For the spectators it was a very exciting battle to watch (as you might gather from the commentators). So imo this was the best moment to start this series with.

There are still much more battles and moments to come, and of course there will be moments of Bono and Morand in there. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know or send me the video link of a moment you would like to have in this list.

Team
GROUND EFFECT Simracing Team
Please, go ahead. This is a very good thing. Im very excited too see those FSR historic moments and battles.

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources