DX11 & SimRacingTools Update 4.04

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
Drivers MUST update to v4.04 especially if they wish to use DX11. This can be done through the SRT Program. I have tested the new SRT update and it is compatible with DX11.

The use of DX11 is totally optional and DX9 and DX11 is fully compatible with our servers.

Drivers take the full risk of using DX11 as it is still in beta. This means if you lag, have poor FPS, plugins don't work, etc., this is on the driver. We are trying to make our tracks and eventually the car more DX11 friendly but it seems even with base content there is a wide range of feedback on the DX11 beta.

Remember anything that draws to the screen will not be available in DX11, deltabest and trackmap are good examples of this.

David O'Reilly

Last edited:
Team
DTR
@Kris Cobb Plugins outdated after updating to 4.05. I did re-download the plugins and placed them in the correct folders. When I fire up the plugin icon is red and after launching rf2, the woman with annoying nasal voice informs me about outdated plugins. However, after driving on track for a while, the red plugin icon changes to green, so not sure if I should leave it as such.

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
@Kris Cobb Plugins outdated after updating to 4.05. I did re-download the plugins and placed them in the correct folders. When I fire up the plugin icon is red and after launching rf2, the woman with annoying nasal voice informs me about outdated plugins. However, after driving on track for a while, the red plugin icon changes to green, so not sure if I should leave it as such.
You may need a fresh SRT install. If the eye icon says you are good then you should be.

I updated to v4.05, the client says plugin status is fine, I have no media sound telling me 'missing plugins'. I have waited 5minutes and the remote check page says client on but telemetry not acquired. I did not delete and redownload the telmetry plugins.

I uninstalled SRT and then also deleted and redownloaded the plugins. Seems to be working now.

If they guy who makes SRT can't make it so that updates work correctly, how do we know it's doing its job?

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources