Calling All Drivers, are you spreading the word?

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

David O'Reilly

As we approach the 2nd half of the season I wanted to ask all drivers to do their best to publicise the FSR streams for all divisions.

The more viewers we get the more fun it is and the stronger our position when we negotiate with current and potential sponsors.

So please if you have a presence in other forums and social media such as Twitter, Youtube, Facebook please share links to all our streams.
The viewing public are bombarded from all sides with content so there is less and less tendency for people to go looking for us.
In this saturated media world we need to be front and centre and find new fans. If you are racing here you are part of the marketing team and potentially one of our best marketers.
Dont leave it to someone else, be part if our ongoing success.
Thanks.

Alvaro Torres

I totally agree, also can't demand anything because im not the most active member by far but i think our social networks should take more initiative, mentioning accounts, being less formal and upload more multimedia content. Im not talking about long highlights or hard work stuff, just some photos, a short video showing the best overtaking of the race, a little interview, quote from the forum ... I feel like there is a big difference between what we are and what we look from the outside.

Just tried iracing some months ago and followed some amateur drivers. Average driver there has a great... pride? He finish 3º in a shit split and he put it on all his social networks, while the most part of fsr drivers could beat him with one hand.

Well, I think we need to follow this way, try to collaborate more and not just racing and post in the comment section, but main fsr accounts should take the iniciative.

I totally agree, also can't demand anything because im not the most active member by far but i think our social networks should take more initiative, mentioning accounts, being less formal and upload more multimedia content. Im not talking about long highlights or hard work stuff, just some photos, a short video showing the best overtaking of the race, a little interview, quote from the forum ... I feel like there is a big difference between what we are and what we look from the outside.

Just tried iracing some months ago and followed some amateur drivers. Average driver there has a great... pride? He finish 3º in a shit split and he put it on all his social networks, while the most part of fsr drivers could beat him with one hand.

Well, I think we need to follow this way, try to collaborate more and not just racing and post in the comment section, but main fsr accounts should take the iniciative.
I think you had some really valid points in your post and really said the truth and the way it is.

As part of the media team, I felt like we indeed have to do something to increase the popularity of FSR.
Therefore, I came up with an idea which could somewhat replace the old highlights (I know they can't be fully replaced but we can at least try something).

Please, feel free to leave feedback behind as it would be massively appreciated.
Maybe we have headed into a complete wrong direction by introducing a new series on the YT channel and if that's the case, please let us know. Again though, we can better try something than doing nothing.

Finally, we will try to put effort into the social media business.

I think you had some really valid points in your post and really said the truth and the way it is.

As part of the media team, I felt like we indeed have to do something to increase the popularity of FSR.
Therefore, I came up with an idea which could somewhat replace the old highlights (I know they can't be fully replaced but we can at least try something).

Please, feel free to leave feedback behind as it would be massively appreciated.
Maybe we have headed into a complete wrong direction by introducing a new series on the YT channel and if that's the case, please let us know. Again though, we can better try something than doing nothing.

Finally, we will try to put effort into the social media business.

I would reduce a bit the volume of the music on background when you introduce and my surname is D'Alessandro not d'Alessandro xD but I realy like the video. Gj

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources