4K 60fps 2018 Season Hotlap Videos

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Hello and welcome everyone to a series of hotlap videos I am and will keep doing for this 2018 season.

This season I'm doing videos for several teams, and I'm trying my best to make them look as good as posible. This season I bring them with the possibility to watch in 4K 60fps, so make sure you have the proper browser to enjoy the best experience.

Also, and I hope this is not taken as spam, feel free to check out my channel for more simracing content if you want to.

Now, into the hotlaps:

Round 01 - Australia

Melbourne, Australia is the venue for the first round of the 2018 Formula Sim-Racing championship. The 16 turn, tight and twisty 5.303km circuit is the perfect challenge for our drivers to acclimatise to the demands of the new hybrid car. Lets ride on board with last years race winner, Muhammed Patel, as he prepares for the season opener.

Round 02 - Bahrain

This weekend, the Formula Sim-Racing circus travels to Bahrain, for the second round of the season. The 15 turn circuit has numerous low and medium speed corners, demanding a lot on traction, but with long straights it poses an interesting challenge to set up the car.
Ride on board with Felix van Delft, the Dutchman takes you around the track after an impressive fifth place in his debut race for Twister-Racing in the World Championship.

Round 03 - France

The third round of the Formula Sim-Racing circus is at Paul Ricard, for the French Grand Prix. Unlike the opening two rounds, the 5.842km circuit provides a different demand on the car, with many flowing medium to fast corners. Ride on board with Michele D'Alessandro as the championship leader takes you on board around the 15 turn circuit.

Round 04 - Canada

Round 4 of the Formula Sim-Racing season will take place in the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Historically, its a circuit which hasn't favoured the Musto-Racing outfit, with the car riding many kerbs, brushing close to the barriers and almost reaching 340 kph before the tricky, final corner. The 70 lap race poses a monumental challenge for our drivers, who will have to protect the tyres to maintain them within the ideal operating window, which so far has been difficult. The last driver from the Musto contingent who mastered the 4.361km circuit, was 2015 World Champion, Petar Brljak, who dominated the event in his championship winning season -- and here's a lap onboard with the Croatian.

Round 05 - Great Britain

The venue foe Round 5 of the Formula Sim-Racing season is Silverstone. The drivers will tackle 52 laps around the highly aerodynamic circuit, with of the best sequence of corners on the calendar in Sector 2. Two time British GP winner, Muhammed Patel takes you on board for a lap around his home track.

Have a nice Racing.

Last edited:

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources