Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Joey Vrolijk

roses are red, ur banned

roses are red, ur banned
  2. Joey Vrolijk

Driver Vacancies - Drillers Esports 2020

Drillers Esports are looking to expand their operations in 2020. Stepping back into the two highest divisions' is what this is all about. We are an experienced team in the FSR-scene who have been in the top flight before, results driven is what we are and results are what motivates us. The...
  3. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport | 2019 Car & Team Reveal

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that my team Drillers Motorsport is ready for the forthcoming Formula SimRacing season. I would like to introduce you to the livery that we will be using and our drivers. 2019 Driver Line-up: @Jan Woznica (POL) @Bojan Bogdanov (SER) @Jan Granqvist (FIN)...
  4. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport - Driver Vacancies 2019

Hi there! Drillers Motorsport will be looking for new drivers to strengthen up their 2019 line-up. Drillers Motorsport has proven to be a good team for rookies, take a look at Ivan Leonov who became the 2018 FSR PRO Champion. And don't forget Tom Oldenmenger (Runner-Up PRO 2018) and Luca...
  5. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport | 2018 Car & Team Reveal

Thanks Cameron! Same to you and your team!
  6. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport | 2018 Car & Team Reveal

Hi everyone! Drillers Motorsport is ready for the forthcoming Formula SimRacing season. DM is happy to announce that we will take part in all of the categories this year. Here is our 2018 Squad! Management: Team Manager: @Joey Vrolijk Academy Manager: @Ron Squire World Championship: Will be...
  7. Joey Vrolijk

Invictus Motorsport IP-002 Hybrid Unveil

Goodluck this year boys
  8. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport looking for new Talent!

Hi Everyone! Drillers Motorsport will be looking for new talent! so if you think you're interested in being part of our journey and learn from Drillers their finest? PM me or send me a Message on Discord! Kind Regards, Joey Vrolijk
  9. Joey Vrolijk

SimNews.Tv FSR pre race show

Cool show guys, really enjoyed watching it!;)
  10. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport looking for drivers for the remainder of the PRO Season

Hi Everyone, Drillers Motorsport is looking for 2 new drivers to be part of our PRO line-up. This is due to Drivers from our former PRO line-up moving up the ranks in FSR. Send me a message on the forum or on Discord so we can get in touch if interested ;). Kind Regards, Joey Vrolijk
  11. Joey Vrolijk

Avid Chronic Racing - ACR2017-01BGP Reveal

Sexy car guys:p
  12. Joey Vrolijk

NetRex Grand Prix 2017 Presentation

Looks Sweet!
  13. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport: Looking for Drivers/Staff for 2017!

Due to some changes in the line-up we are looking for a PRO driver again.
  14. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport 2017 - Team Reveal

Hello Everyone! Im proud to announce that Drillers Motorsport is ready to compete in the 2017 Formula SimRacing Season!;) Principal: Joey Vrolijk (@JoeyVrolijk ) Co-Principal: Daniel MacDonald (@Daniel MacDonald ) Technical Director: Tom Oldenmenger (@Tom Oldenmenger ) Drillers Motorsport...
  15. Joey Vrolijk

Drillers Motorsport: Looking for Drivers/Staff for 2017!

Hi There! Im Joey the Founder/Principal of Drillers Motorsport. Drillers Motorsport is a new Sim Racing Team looking to participate in various Sim Racing competitions from all over the globe But lets stick with FSR for now...we have two PRO teams but we are looking to participate in ACE and...
  16. Joey Vrolijk

Team Instinctus + Scuderia Baro Nasso Team Announcements!

Awesome! Cant wait to see this beauty on track!!!