Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport are looking for drivers and personnel

Invictus Motorsport are looking for a driver in WC and drivers in PRO, as well as someone who knows their craft with setups. Despite only finishing eighth in the constructors in a season plagued by unavoidable unlucky circumstances, last year the team had some great moments and showed a lot of...
  2. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport is looking for a WC driver

Invictus Motorsport are still looking for a WC driver. If interested please message me on Discord to Matt Tuson#7152
  3. Matthew Tuson

Hi, Invictus Motorsport is looking for a WC driver to compete in the 2019 Formula SimRacing World Championship. Please PM if interested, we are a team with 2 seasons of experience under our belt with huge ambitions for the upcoming season. By joining you will; Have full support from the team...
  4. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport is looking for engineers and drivers

In 2019, Invictus Motorsport will be entering its third full season in all 3 divisions as a team. We have been analysing ways we can improve as a team and one of the things we need is an engineer. Engineer Requirements - To be able to understand telemetry in MoTeC - To be able to feed back on...
  5. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport announces WC Sister Team

We are delighted to announce we will be running a WC Sister Team this year. This has all come about because we have made some incredible signings. We are delighted to announce we have gotten in contact with Red Bull Racing and have signed Max Verstappen, who will be using his time away from the...
  6. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport is looking for drivers in ACE and PRO

Hi. We still have a few spaces free for the coming season in ACE and PRO. Our intentions were to run 2 teams in both ACE and PRO. We still have 3 spaces available in ACE. In PRO, all 4 of our spaces are taken but that doesn't mean all is lost, as due to the license system, we are open to...
  7. Matthew Tuson

Drillers Motorsport | 2018 Car & Team Reveal

Good luck to Drillers Motorsport!
  8. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport IP-002 Hybrid Unveil

Today Invictus Motorsport took the wraps off their new 2018 challenger, the IP-002 Hybrid! This car will be Invictus Motorsport's second car to compete in all 3 divisions of FSR, and third car overall. The car features a simpler but more distinctive livery for 2018, occupying a striking black...
  9. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport: Team Presentation

Join us tomorrow (25/02/2018) at 18:30GMT for the unveiling of Invictus Motorsport's 2018 challenger, the IP-002 Hybrid, which will contest all divisions. We also have a few announcements to make as well.
  10. Matthew Tuson

2017 Thrustmaster World Championship Highlights

To inform people, the Brazilian GP video is complete, just Felix has been busy so hasn't been able to upload it yet. Saying this in case anyone is wondering if I have stopped, the answer is no I haven't
  11. Matthew Tuson

Round 15: USA It hasn't been uploaded to youtube yet, hopefully felix will do that shortly, but for now here it is on FaceBook Video: @matt tuson Commentary: @Dave Paling Graphics: @Felix van Delft
  12. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport: End of season team statement

Well, here we are at the end of our first proper season in FSR as a team. It has honestly gone so quickly. When we purchased our WC license, I was still a little unsure about whether we were ready to enter the top division, however I feel we definitely made the right decision to enter WC. We...
  13. Matthew Tuson

2018 FSR Administration - Help Needed

As things stand I should be able to remain as the highlights video producer. I start uni in around September so at the back end of the season timing may be hard but I should still be able to get them done before the next race. So put me down for that position. I would also love to do commentary...
  14. Matthew Tuson

Round 13: Singapore Video: @matt tuson Commentary: @Dave Paling Graphics: @Felix van Delft I have taken the role of highlights video producer. For this race I picked off where Cameron left off in terms of the video format. However if there is anything I can do to improve the videos, please...
  15. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport is looking for a WC driver as well as other positions

We are really in urgent need for this weekend. With our only regular driver at the moment banned, we are kind of stuck at the moment. So anyone who is willing to please PM me.
  16. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport is looking for a WC driver as well as other positions

Invictus Motorsport now has a vacant seat in WC, as as you know Dan has left FSR to focus on iRacing. Jos Araneda has now permanently been moved up to WC, and he is not only an extremely talented driver but he is extremely skilled at setups and listens to everyone's opinions. At this team anyone...
  17. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport is looking for an ACE and PRO driver

Invictus have two vacant seats on their driver line-up at the moment. We have a vacant seat in PRO, We had originally signed a driver but certain circumstances led him to be unable to race. We are also looking for a driver to fill in our vacant ACE seat, as Andrej retired from simracing, as you...
  18. Matthew Tuson

Due to circumstances that you are all aware of, we are now in desperate need of a WC driver to partner Dan Brewer for the remainder of the season. We may be a new team but we have some experienced guys on the team, we are good with setups and strategies, and all members of the team will have...
  19. Matthew Tuson

Invictus Motorsport: Team Statement

We are not going to name any drivers here as I don't want to publically shame anyone. As you all are probably aware of the situation that one of our drivers has been exposed for being a banned cheater who was racing under a fake name. We as a team were completely unaware that this is what had...