GhostSpeed Racing 2017 Hot Lap Videos

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Round 2: Bahrain
Here will be all our hot lap videos for the FSR 2017 season. Although slightly late here is lap by @Jernej Simončič around the Bahrain International Circuit for round 2 of the season.

You may realise that this hot lap was done in the dry and not in the wet. Well it was done in our practice server and it was the fastest time out of everyone in GS. Besides I think it is fair to say everyone expected Q and the race to be dry :D:p

Last edited:
Round 3: Spain - Circuit de Catalunya
We are delighted to present a hot lap video around Spain, in the practice session, before qualifying. Was a nice lap for me, shame it couldn't stay dry for the rest of Q and the race :p

Round 4: Turkey - Istanbul Park
We are delighted to present a hot lap video around Turkey during the ACE qualifying. Was a nice lap from @Adam Maguire so good job mate :cool:

Last edited:
Round 1: Australia - Albert Park
We are delighted to present a hot lap video around Albert Park,Melbourne, in Australia. In my opinion one of the best laps I have ever done...albeit while practicing :D:p

Round 7: Silverstone - United Kingdom
We are delighted to present a fantastic hot lap video around Silverstone, in the United Kingdom. A great lap by GhostSpeed Racing, Polish, driver Kamil Lyzwa in glorious DX11 beta :):D

Round 8: Hockenheimring - Germany
We are delighted to present an amazing hot lap video around Germany during the WC qualifying that ultimately got @Adam Maguire pole position. A fantastic lap mate :cool:

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources